Our Home

Our Home
Our cozy cabin

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Training today

I recently had a SmartBoard installed in my classroom. Today, I am going to learn to use it! I'm excited about it but I kind of hate leaving my home now that I am in a nesting mode. I knew it was common for mothers to be to nest but I guess it happens to grandmothers to be too. :)

I stayed busy with painting yesterday. I finished several items and tried a new color combination on a small Queen Ann table. I used the sandstone paint that was left from my kitchen project for the first layer then I added some brown to the paint for the second layer. Finally I dry brushed some bronze paint around the edges and on the leg details. I like the effect. I'll add before and after pics when I get home. Now, I had better get ready for school!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment