Our Home

Our Home
Our cozy cabin

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Wednesday morning!

I did make it out of the house yesterday. I found several goodies at GW to make over "prim style" I also found 2 new lampshades at Lowe's for $4.99 each! They are at home in our bedroom now. I'll post some before and after pics when I finish until then I will add the last set of makeovers.

Today, I would like to tackle the computer room. It is a small room off the master bedroom and can also be entered by the hall. It was the smallest of the original 2 bedrooms. It has served as a nursery and then my office when I had a home business. Now it is home to the main computer and it is full of boxes of books and stuff. I really should make a trip to GW to donate rather than buy!

Have a great hump day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm another one who ought to be donating to GW instead of buying from them! Lately, I've been finding quite a few neat items when I visit them too!

    I found your blog from over on the Country Sampler forums! I've been reading the CS forums for many years now.. There are alot of wonderful people there who are so nice and very creative and I love all the pictures they share of their homes and projects that they've done with all of us!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog and also became one of your followers..

    Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete