Our Home

Our Home
Our cozy cabin

Friday, July 30, 2010

Last official day of summer break...

I was at school yesterday for SmartBoard training. I learned the basics and I'm anxious to get started with it in my classroom. However, I am mourning the end of my "do what I want to" days!
I didn't get home until 5:30 after visiting my mother in law. I cooked dinner (Apple Bourbon pork tenderloin was yummy!), cleaned the kitchen and worked on a few more prim projects. I finished a country green peg shelf and a very distressed bowl/book rack. It was midnight before I knew it!
I still have lots of dark blue paint left so I think I will tackle a couple of quilt racks. I hope the good folks on the Country Sampler and A Primitive Place forums aren't getting tired of seeing my makeovers. I am definitly hooked!
Better get started, have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment