Our Home

Our Home
Our cozy cabin

Monday, July 26, 2010

My first blog post!

Its my last week of summer break. It has gone by so quickly! I suppose I have managed to accomplish quite a bit in the past 2 months. I had a yard sale and made some money off things I no longer needed. I visited my precious daughter, son in law and new step grandsons in Virginia Beach. Bill and I remodeled the kitchen after 20 yrs. I discovered Country Sampler's forum and then A Primitive Place. Love them both! I discovered that I enjoy "primming" old items to give them fresh appeal. I'm just sorry that I didn't make this discovery until a couple a of weeks ago!

Bill and I just attended our niece's wedding in Columbus, OH. It was beautiful! I wish we had more time to spend in the area, maybe next year.

I haven't read as much as I wanted (never can find my book and my glasses at the same time)!
I didn't get a tan or lose any weight.

I still have so much to do before school starts, I really should get busy....until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!Looking forward to reading all about your news.Don't worry about the tan or the weight.I can never find my glasses either (though most of the time they're on the top of my head!)and as for primmimg,you've got all the time in the world now and plenty of inspiration too!Looking at the photo of your home,you have the perfect setting for "being prim" Have fun with it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynne! You're my first official follower! My husband's step dad and step sisters are from England. Somewhere near Birmingham, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Love the photo of your home and welcome to the blogging world!! Looking forward to following you :)

    ReplyDelete