Our Home

Our Home
Our cozy cabin

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thrift Store therapy

So I was feeling a bit bummed after my husband and son left for the mountains. I decided I needed to see what our local Goodwill store had to offer. I hit the mother load of things to make over. For $18 and change I picked up a pair of sconces, a pair of candlesticks, 2 small shelves, a swan planter, a teacher bear, a lamp, a chamberstick, a book or bowl rack, a bread box, a gold candleholder with dish and new, wrapped candle, a wooden pedestle fruit/nut dish, an autum leaf dish and my mom fpund a pair of roosters in black and bronze for me! Most of it I will prim to sale but the breadbox, roosters and leaf dish, I will keep for me! Now to get out the paint and brushes and get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment