Our Home

Our Home
Our cozy cabin

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good Thursday Morning!

I stayed up too late last night! After school I took Rick to Chattanooga. We stopped by the mall and a few other stores. Rick found a book that he wanted so I bought it for his birthday. He found several more of his Shadow Run series at the used book store. He bought those. :) I dug a few out of the free bin, including some for Ryan to use while homeschooling. I also found an autograph plate for Marianne's baby shower. We stopped by the Dairy Barn for Hurricanes on the way home. I love the German Chocolate Cake Hurricane. Yum! :)

Bill, Ryan and Marianne should be here when I get home from school this afternoon. I think we will go out for an early birthday dinner for Rick and Bill while Marianne is here. The shower is Saturday and she has to head back to Virginia on Sunday. I hope she and her family have had a nice vacation despite the heat.

More training today. I think its standards which seem to be forever changing. I just do my best and hope my students will too.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment